Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sad News

Hi All.



I have some sad news to report.

Bobby, the Blue Crown Conure we rescued about a year ago has lost his battle with cancer. I noticed yesterday he was acting kind of funny and this morning I had to bring him to the vet. The vet had a poor prognosis and so we had to have him put down.

I guess this is a good thing as he no longer has to suffer. And, he has lived a great life since he has been with us. He was able to fly and eat good food and had a nice, huge cage... something he never had before.

Bobby was approx 15 years old and was captured in the wild and brought to the states. He has had a rough life and when we got him, he was almost dead. But, I am so thankful we got Bobby out of the bad situation he was in and that he enjoyed this last year in a good, loving home.

Bobby, you will be missed in our flock and I hope to see you again someday. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be your friend and I hope wherever you are you are happy and can fly free every day. Bobby, we love you.



No comments: